MineHutte’s Review Reports provide useful insight and guidance into the acquisition of mineral titles and properties in mining jurisdictions across the world. The purpose of these reports is to provide a detailed legal risk assessment and licensing profile for projects, properties or licences under review prior to an acquisition.
MineHutte’s Review Reports can be tailored to include the information most relevant to the potential acquisition, which may vary on the basis of factors such as the stage of the project and the type of licence which is of interest. The Legal Risk Assessment and Licensing Profile contained within the Review Report is based primarily on the underlying legal framework in the jurisdiction and the acquisition in question. Areas of review include:
- Jurisdictional Legal Risk
- Licence Documentation Analysis
- Cadastre Licence Verification & Title Status
- Licence Terms and Conditions
- Licence Status
- Licence Duration
- Renewal & Extension Requirements
- Transfer Rights and Conditions
- Change of Control Considerations
- Regulatory Deficiencies and Risk Factors
Review Reports are a vital tool in early-stage due diligence and knowledge sourcing, as well as a useful intelligence asset and reference base as transactions progress. Reports can be tailored to provide project, property or licence specific information and legal risk insight.