MineHutte is an independent research and consultancy organisation based in England, working with a network of international legal experts, development economists and policy experts. Since 2014, the company has been working to build a global resource of legal risk ratings and analysis for the mining sector with current coverage now offered for over 140 jurisdictions.
- We have read & analysed over 900 mining and environmental acts, regulations & state policy documents.
- We follow a unique 17 factor risk evaluation system – offering a standardising & objective legal risk assessment across all jurisdictions we analyse.
- Our work is based on an in-depth understanding of mining industry best practices, under both legal & policy frameworks.
- Our risk assessments ascertain the sources of risk within the legal framework, highlighting specific areas where mitigation measures may be required and defining the jurisdictional legal risk exposure for our clients.
- We provide bespoke research and consultancy services – tapping into existing knowledge & expert opinion to provide workable & contextualised solutions to legal and policy based issues.
- We partner with the Mining Journal – which uses our legal and corruption risk ratings as a key component of their World Risk Report.